Main | Right answer, wrong question>>

Main | The Truth About The DLC and friends>>

Main | The Blackwater Lawsuit: Does this story have wings?>>

Main | Three academic studies>>

Main | A Way To Pay Less At The Pump? ! ! !>>

Main | Suicide Bloggers>>

Main | Campaign Finance Reform and Free Speech>>

Main | Republicans and the DLC>>

Main | Apologies to Internet Explorer users>>

Main | This one's not national security - you're going to...>>

Thursday, May 04, 2006 | 5:44 PM

Posted by

Zacharias Moussaoui was sentenced to life in prison yesterday, after a jury bought a frantic argument by the defense, against testimony by both experts and the defendent himself, that he was mentally insane. All I can say is that, if anyone deserves to die - which is a determination I can't make, but if anyone does - then I can't think of anyone more deserving in the history of capital punishment. And I don't think I'm exaggerating here, although I welcome any history buffs to weigh in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home